- Join a friends group. Friends groups volunteer in parks, planting trees and shrubs, removing litter, gardening, holding events and more. To find your nearest friends group, search the map or email [email protected]
- Join the London National Park City movement. Join the newsletter.
- Connect with the Park Friends network. If you're from a park friends group you can join the London Friends of Green Space mailing list. You'll receive Our Patch, their monthly newsletter, and invitations to events and meetings.
- Help collect wildlife records. Want to help to create nature records for London? Sign up for the GIGL newsletter. GIGL is the official environment record centre for Greater London. They need your help recording London’s wildlife.
- History buff? Find out more about the history of our parks at the London Gardens Trust inventory or sign up for their newsletter, or you can even help create new listings about the history of one or some of London's parks and gardens.
- Open your garden up to the public! Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Get help with planning issues. Join the CPRE London mailing list for planning and environment news from around London.
Want ideas for parks to explore? Sign up here to our newsletter.